Choose Between Four Options
- $59 for a Brazilian steakhouse dinner for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (a $109.98 total value)
- $59 for a Brazilian steakhouse dinner for two, valid Friday and Saturday (a $109.98 total value)
- $118 for a Brazilian steakhouse dinner for four, valid Sunday–Thursday (a $219.96 total value)
- $118 for a Brazilian steakhouse dinner for four, valid Friday and Saturday (a $219.96 total value)
Each option includes the following per pair:
- Full Rodizio dinner with unlimited appetizers, salads, and rotisserie-grilled meats and other items
- One bottle of select wine
- Click here to see the menu.
In October, Rodizio Grill hosts Wild Game Fest, when three wild-game meats will be available in addition to the regular dinner menu.
With nods from USA Today, CBS News, and The Washington Post, Rodizio Grill has made a name for itself as an authentic Brazilian charrascuria––a South American–style rotisserie. Founded by São Paolo–born Ivan Utrera, the cuisine comprises of select cuts of meat, which are slow-roasted on a spit and then skewered. It also featured seafood selections, grilled pineapple, and unlimited trips to an award-winning salad bar with over 40 items. Gauchos––also known as Brazilian cowboys––bustle about the restaurant, bringing unlimited slices of tender meat to diners who can also grab fresh vegetables and appetizers at the salad bar.