What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $69 for a Rodizio dinner with wine and dessert for two, valid Sunday–Thursday ($121.96 value)
- $75 for a Rodizio dinner with wine and dessert for two, valid any day ($121.96 value)
- $135 for a Rodizio dinner with wine and dessert for four, valid Sunday–Thursday ($243.92 value)
- $145 for a Rodizio dinner with wine and dessert for four, valid any day ($243.92 value)
For each pair, dinner includes:
- Full Rodizio dinner, with unlimited Brazilian sides, unlimited trips to the gourmet salad bar, and rotisserie-grilled meats
- One bottle of select wine
- Two select desserts
- View the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 30, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Only valid for Milwaukee WI location. Not valid with any other promotions or discounts. Not valid on federal holidays. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rodizio Grill
With nods from USA Today, CBS News, and The Washington Post, Rodizio Grill has made a name for itself as an authentic Brazilian charrascuria––a South American–style rotisserie. Founded by São Paolo–born Ivan Utrera, the cuisine comprises of select cuts of meat, which are slow-roasted on a spit and then skewered. It also featured seafood selections, grilled pineapple, and unlimited trips to an award-winning salad bar with over 40 items. Gauchos––also known as Brazilian cowboys––bustle about the restaurant, bringing unlimited slices of tender meat to diners who can also grab fresh vegetables and appetizers at the salad bar.