Successful executives are known for eating steak because it lets them wistfully remember the time they chose business school over that cowboy internship. Lasso a meal with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $49 for a Rodizio dinner for two valid Sunday-Thursday ($81.94 total value)
- $49 for a Rodizio dinner for two valid Friday–Saturday ($81.94 total value)
- $98 for a Rodizio dinner for four Sunday-Thursday ($163.88 total value)
- $98 for a Rodizio dinner for four Friday–Saturday ($163.88 total value)
For each person, dinner includes:
- Full Rodizio dinner, with unlimited appetizers, salads, and rotisserie-grilled meats ($26.99 value per person)
- Unlimited limeade ($6.99 value per person)
- One select dessert ($6.99 value per person)
- View the menu.
With nods from USA Today, CBS News, and The Washington Post, Rodizio Grill has made a name for itself as an authentic Brazilian charrascuria—a South American–style rotisserie. Founded by São Paolo–born Ivan Utrera, the cuisine comprises of select cuts of meat, which are slow-roasted on a spit and then skewered. It also features fish, grilled pineapple, and unlimited trips to an award-winning salad bar with over 40 items. Gauchos—also known as Brazilian cowboys—bustle about the restaurant, bringing unlimited slices of tender meat to diners who can also grab sides, salads, fresh fruits, and vegetables at the salad bar and enjoy unlimited appetizers brought to the table.
“Great food plan on taking a couple hours! ”
“Although the salad bar is wonderful, pace yourself. We loved the tri tip and pineapple”
“Make reservations, it can get busy. Great food, great service!!!!”