All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $49 for a Rodizio dinner for two valid Sunday-Thursday ($81.94 total value)
- $49 for a Rodizio dinner for two valid Friday–Saturday ($81.94 total value)
- $98 for a Rodizio dinner for four Sunday-Thursday ($163.88 total value)
- $98 for a Rodizio dinner for four Friday–Saturday ($163.88 total value)
For each person, dinner includes:
- Full Rodizio dinner, with unlimited appetizers, salads, and rotisserie-grilled meats ($26.99 value per person)
- Unlimited limeade ($6.99 value per person)
- One select dessert ($6.99 value per person)
- View the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 60 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; subject to availability. Valid only at listed location. Not valid on Father's Day. Cannot combine with any other offers or promotions. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rodizio Grill
With nods from USA Today, CBS News, and The Washington Post, Rodizio Grill has made a name for itself as an authentic Brazilian churrascaria—a South American–style rotisserie. Founded by São Paulo–born Ivan Utrera, the cuisine comprises of select cuts of meat, which are slow-roasted on a spit and then skewered. It also features fish, grilled pineapple, and unlimited trips to an award-winning salad bar with over 40 items. Gauchos—also known as Brazilian cowboys—bustle about the restaurant, bringing unlimited slices of tender meat to diners who can also grab sides, salads, fresh fruits, and vegetables at the salad bar and enjoy unlimited appetizers brought to the table.