Like hearts, wineglasses are fragile, full of goodness, and frequently broken. Live life to the brim with today’s Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$16 for a wine-tasting package for two people (a $33.99 total value)
- Two admissions to the winery tour, which includes a tasting (a $10 value/person)
- One bottle of kosher wine (a $13.99 value). Choose from blueberry, cranberry, Barren’s Blend, strawberry, black currant, or pear.<p>
$29 for a wine-tasting package for four people (a $67.98 total value)
- Four admissions to the winery tour, which includes a tasting (a $10 value/person)
- Two bottles of kosher wine (a $13.99 value/bottle)<p>
Winery tours run at the following times:
- Through July 1: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- July 2 to Labour Day: 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.<p>
When Dr. Hilary Rodrigues and his wife Marie-France founded Rodrigues Winery in 1993, it was one of the first in Newfoundland. Working inside a former hospital building they'd renovated themselves, they produced a mere 300 cases of blueberry wine in their first season, filtering, bottling, and corking everything by hand. Today, the picturesque estate offers year-round tours and produces a full lineup of certified kosher wines, of which it distributes roughly 24,000 cases each year. Additionally, production of spirits from the distillery includes varietals that encompass four liqueurs, three vodkas, and two brandies.