All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed March 5, 2013
Reviewed September 20, 2012
Reviewed September 17, 2012
What You'll Get
Before car detailing, wax only existed for candle making and polishing the king’s collection of Most Improved King trophies. Give your car the royal treatment with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$32 for one two-hour interior detail (up to a $65 value)
- Wipe down door panels, dash, vents, console, and cup holders
- Shampoo carpet, floor mats, and seats
- Clean and treat interior vinyl and plastic with UV protectant
$89 for one three- to four-hour complete detail (up to a $200 value)
- Everything included in the above interior detail
- Hand wash and dry with cotton terry-cloth towels
- Apply carnauba-based liquid wax by hand
- Hand polish painted surfaces with clay cleaning system
- Scrub and apply UV protectant to exterior plastic and rubber
- Clean doorjambs, wheels and windows<p>
For the full list of features for the complete and interior details, click here. Pricing varies depending on the size of the vehicle.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 20, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. 24hr cancellation notice required. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid for most makes and models of cars. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rod’s Auto Detail
An open garage can attract many things—raccoons, neighbors, determined salesmen—but for Rodney Bruce it attracted dirty cars. Having worked at several dealerships since 1976, Bruce was familiar with a variety of detail techniques and could speak fluent Chevrolet. So in 2004, he decided to open a detail shop inside his two-car garage. Two successful years later, he moved his shop to its current and roomier location where he augments his detail services with hand washes and a repertoire of car-cleaning tools, including steam cleaners, orbiters, buffers, and 100% cotton terry-cloth towels.