Passengers float above the McKinney countryside, as well as enjoy drinks and hors-d’oeuvres after the flight
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- One-hour shared flight; three passenger minimum
- Non-alcoholic drink and hors-d’oeuvres immediately after the flight
Photos of the flight
- Flight certificate validating your experience
- What to wear: Jeans with sneakers or boots, sunglasses
- Children 5 years of age and younger are discouraged from flying
Rohr Balloons’s COVID-19 Precautions
Shared flights will be with fewer passengers providing more distancing
Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please checkRohr Balloons’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
The Fine Print
About Rohr Balloons
During every Rohr Ballons ride, families and friends gently float above the stunning Texas countryside, taking in incredible views. All the while, Rohr's talented pilots safely navigate the state-of-the-art hot air balloons, drawing from years of experience. And, rides can be personalized for engagements and birthdays, letting guests celebrate in high style.