About Rojo Gusano
Rojo Gusano's head chef, Dudley Nieto, was very particular when it came to choosing the location for his restaurant. A former resident of Atizapán de Zaragoza, México—a small town where his family had resided for three generations—a diverse setting was absolutely crucial for Nieto. it's no surprise that he chose the Albany Park neighborhood, where some 40 languages are spoken, to whip up his traditional and fusion dishes.
- Sandwiches: check out the house specialty, cemita—a recipe straight from Peubla—that stacks ham and breaded steak with avocado, onion, queso Oaxaca, and morita chile in a thick sesame roll
- Tacos: choose from a wide array of handheld bites, including the innovative Korean barbecue beef, made with marinated beef, kimchi, cilantro, and crispy radish
- Chocolate tamal: Mexican and Belgian chocolate combine in this flourless-cake dessert served alongside smooth, vanilla-bean ice cream
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 25% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days