Golfers learn to see clubs as extensions of their own bodies by learning to eat soup with sand wedges and caressing their spouses' faces with putters. Foster club familiarity with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for golf outing for two: 18 holes of golf for each with cart rental, six-pack of beers, and two buckets of balls ($102 value)
- $98 for golf outing for four: 18 holes of golf for each with cart rental, 12-pack of beers, and four buckets of balls ($204 value)
Rolling Hills Country Club
A golf club's atmosphere can often be traced to the personality of the head golf professional. For the members and guests at the semiprivate Rolling Hills Country Club, that is a very good thing. Head Professional and PGA member Steve Nolawski infuses his great number of roles—from general manager to lesson-giver to tee-time receptionist—with a friendly smile and player-oriented approach. Steve has served in this all-encompassing capacity for the club since 2001, as well as created leagues, set up club tournaments, and coached on-course etiquette to the resident squirrels.
The 18-hole course, however, is naturally the club's focal point. Stretching 6,500 yards from the tips, it's a intermediate-length course that's manageable for beginners, a challenge to avid players, and walkable for those who enjoy golf's exercise. A driving range, practice green, and pro shop round out the club.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 71 course
- Total length of 6,590 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 71.1 from the back tees
- Course slope of 120 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole
- View the scorecard