Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for golf outing for two: 18 holes of golf for each with cart rental, six-pack of beers, and two buckets of balls ($102 value)
- $98 for golf outing for four: 18 holes of golf for each with cart rental, 12-pack of beers, and four buckets of balls ($204 value)
Rolling Hills Country Club
A golf club's atmosphere can often be traced to the personality of the head golf professional. For the members and guests at the semiprivate Rolling Hills Country Club, that is a very good thing. Head Professional and PGA member Steve Nolawski infuses his great number of roles—from general manager to lesson-giver to tee-time receptionist—with a friendly smile and player-oriented approach. Steve has served in this all-encompassing capacity for the club since 2001, as well as created leagues, set up club tournaments, and coached on-course etiquette to the resident squirrels.
The 18-hole course, however, is naturally the club's focal point. Stretching 6,500 yards from the tips, it's a intermediate-length course that's manageable for beginners, a challenge to avid players, and walkable for those who enjoy golf's exercise. A driving range, practice green, and pro shop round out the club.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 71 course
- Total length of 6,590 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 71.1 from the back tees
- Course slope of 120 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole
- View the scorecard