Golf parallels life in that the only way to escape rough patches is through aggressively swinging a club at something. Power through obstacles with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $18 for a driving range package for two (up to a $36 total value)
- $35 for a driving range package for four (up to a $72 total value)<p>
Each package includes the following for each player:
- A large bucket with approximately 120 range balls (an $11 value)
- A beer or soft drink (up to a $2 value)
- A $5 credit for any purchases in the pro shop.<p>
Rolling Hills Driving Range
The facilities at Rolling Hills Driving Range provide players with myriad opportunities to get better at the game. A tee-up system on each of 26 covered mats furnishes players with range balls semi-automatically, so they can focus on their form instead of wasting energy on setting shots up themselves. Golfers in search of a more course-like hitting surface, meanwhile, can make use of 15 grass tee boxes, and the entire range lights up at night so that practice can continue well into evenings or solar eclipses. Teaching professional BJ Hathaway offers lessons on the range, and an onsite pro shop houses equipment upgrades from brands such as Nike, TaylorMade, and Callaway.