Professional instructors offer horseback-riding lessons in a safe and fun environment for kids and adults of all skill levels
About This Deal
- What’s included: four lessons in total (per person)
- About the instructors: the head instructor, Renee, has a BS in Equine Studies and Advanced Certification with PATH; Ellie has a BS in Psychology, an HA in Pony Club, and competes in high-level events; Virginia has a BS in Equine Studies and Registered Instructor Certification with PATH
- What to wear: hard sole shoes with heel and pants
- Age restrictions: must be 4 or older
- It’s not just for show. Click here to learn more about the physical and psychological benefits of horseback riding.
Need To Know
About A Chat with Rolling Hills Ranch
As the old adage says, "Stuff happens." What training do you and your staff have to stay ahead of the unexpected?
Our instructors are all highly trained for teaching riding lessons. Our head instructor, Renee, has her BS in Equine Studies, level 3 in Centered Riding, level 2 in Parelli Natural Horsemanship, Advanced Certification with PATH. Ellie has a BS in Psychology, her HA in Pony Club and competes in high-level eventing. Virginia has her BS in Equine Studies, competed in Pony Club and has her Registered Instructor Certification with PATH. We all continue to take riding lessons and compete in competitions to keep ourselves fresh for our students. We all have a certification in CPR and First Aid.
What is the one feature of your business that you're most proud of?
Ellie competes against Olympic level riders. We are a Maryland Horse Discovery Center and a Maryland Farm-Based Education Center. As well as a Premier center for PATH
Have you ever been a patron of your own business? If so, what was the most enjoyable part?
Renee very often takes riding lessons from Ellie. I love the way she teaches and gets her information across.
Is there anything else you want to add that we didn't cover?
We offer very safe and professional riding lessons in a fun environment.