Choose Between Two Options
- $18 for $30 worth of sushi
- $35 for dinner for two (up to $56.20 total value)
The dinner for two option includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to $9.95 value)
- Two signature rolls (up to $29.90 value)
- Two pieces of mochi ice cream (up to $4.45 value)
- Two drinks—beer, wine, or non-alcoholic (up to $11.90 value)
Rolling Moon Sushi
The sushi chefs at Rolling Moon have no idea what they'll be making when they show up for work. That's because the restaurant lets customers create their own rolls—a three-step process that makes each meal a unique experience. Created by S.P. Moon, a sushi chef with more than 10 years of expertise, the concept it simple: start with seven base rolls, such as a california, Philly, or eel cucumber roll. From there, add your choice of 11 fish—perhaps ahi tuna or spicy octopus, made from the creature that spits Tabasco underwater instead of ink. Additional toppings range from onions to mango, and chefs finish each off in sauces such as spicy or sweet mayo.
Of course, for the indecisive, there's still a variety of 16 already-designed specialty rolls to choose from. All the while, bartenders mix up sake, nigori, and soju cocktails to wash down the Japanese cuisine.