A cheese pizza is a blank canvas, just waiting to be decorated with pepperoni to symbolize life, onions to symbolize sorrow, and pineapple to symbolize fruit. Eat something meaningful with today’s Groupon to Romeo’s Pizza & Pasta in Petaluma. Choose between the following options:
- For $15, you get a pizza meal for two (up to a $31.95 total value) that includes:
- One 12-inch medium pizza (a $17.95 value)
- Two drinks (up to a $7 value each)
- For $28, you get a pizza meal for four (up to a $63.90 total value) that includes:
- Two 12-inch medium pizzas (a $17.95 value each)
- Four drinks (up to a $7 value each)
Romeo’s Pasta & Pizza’s pie slingers orchestrate medleys of toppings atop sourdough crust, which is crafted fresh daily on the restaurant premises. Pore over the menu of create-your-own pizzas and specialty creations, such as the roasted vegetable pie, which sports zucchini, red onions, sweet peppers, and feta. On the playground of the meat combination pizza, canadian bacon, pepperoni, salami, and sausage huddle up for a game of two-hand touch against diner’s taste buds. Diners quaff soft drinks, domestic or premium beer, or Salmon Creek white zinfandel and pinot noir to cleanse the palate without having to glide open-mouthed down a slip ‘n’ slide.
35 E Washington St.
Petaluma, California 94952Get Directions