What You'll Get
- $40 Value for Two, Valid Sunday - Thursday
- $40 Value for Two, Valid Any Day
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 60 days. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid on Valentine's Day. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Romulus Italian Restaurant
For those who have to choose a single word to describe the interior of Romulus Italian Restaurant it's clearly decadent. Glimmering chandeliers hang from tin ceiling tiles, illuminating the iridescent, floral-printed walls and thick, velvety curtains along with crisp, white tablecloths and distressed-wood floors. Like the decor, the Roman and Italian food is decidedly sumptuous.
- Carciofo alla guida: Kick off meals with this appetizer composed of Jewish-style baby artichokes fried in olive oil and served on a lemony bed of fennel.
- Spiedini alla romana: This fresh starter was praised by Bergen Mama who wrote "The cheese melted in our mouths and the heirloom tomatoes tasted like they were picked from the garden that morning."
- Bucatini amatriciana: Described by New Jersey Monthly as "vibrant, pancetta-flecked red-pepper tomato sauce cloaking a mound of toothily perfect hollow strands," this dish is equal parts hearty and delicious.
- Fettuccine boscaiola: Likewise, this pasta's pancetta, crimini mushrooms, sweet onion, roasted garlic, oregano, parsley, and parmigiano form the ideal balance of sweet and salty flavors.
- Italian cheesecake: Conclude meals with one of the many homemade desserts, like this refreshing ricotta-based cheesecake with vanilla and a hint of lemon.