$59 to two months of full access to the gym and fitness classes at Ron Zalko Total Body Fitness and Yoga (a $129 value)
- 20,000 square foot exercise facility in the vibrant Kitsilano neighborhood features weight loss programs, and work outs for every ability level
- Personalized fitness programs are designed to motivate clients and create results
- Wide range of classes include the Ron Zalko workout, Aerobics, Step, Fat Burner, Cardio, Boxercise, yoga, and Pilates
- Childcare available Monday through Saturday
- Ron Zalko, founder of Ironman Canada and celebrity personal trainer, worked with Jane Fonda in the 1980s to develop modern aerobics
- Member of the International Physical Fitness Association
Ron Zalko Total Body Fitness and Yoga has been seen in the Georgia Straight, the Globe and Mail, and Triathlon magazine. Four Yelpers give it a 3.5-star average and Google Mappers give it a four-star average:
- Great fitness club and it's bigger than I thought. It's really clean and has lots of equipment so I can actually have a workout instead of wasting time waiting for each piece I want to use. – Google Mapper who reviewed on 8/12/2010
- Good balance of everything from weights to cardio to group exercise. Reasonable prices and very clean. All the instructors are unbelievable and very professional personal trainers. – Google Mapper who reviewd on 9/18/2010
A Chat with Ron Zalko Fitness and Yoga
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
Ron Zalko, founder of Ironman Canada, has spent the last 35 years establishing group fitness in Vancouver. With his decades of experience and world class, professional instructors, you're guaranteed the best workout Vancouver has to offer!
Exercise is challenging. How do you keep clients motivated and engaged?
At Ron Zalko Fitness & Yoga, we strive to give our members the highest quality classes in Vancouver. Our hand-picked instructors provide fun, enthusiasm, leadership, and a great playlist to keep participants motivated and keen to keep coming back for more!
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
Ron Zalko started working out to keep himself away from the fridge. Over time, he shed more than 50 pounds and became a devoted triathlete, founding Ironman Canada. He developed Ron Zalko Fitness & Yoga to share his love of fitness with Vancouver and help others get in shape too!
What do you love most about your job?
The best part of our day at Ron Zalko Fitness & Yoga is seeing our members change their lives. Through fitness and eating well, we've seen countless transformations and are keen to provide the facilities to help others get in shape and live healthier, happier lives too!
1807 W 1st Ave.
Vancouver, British Columbia V6J 5B8Get Directions