Whereas microdermabrasion relies on crystals to slough away dead cells, vitamin infusion facials treat skin with vitamins and polypeptides
About This Deal
- What’s included: clients can choose from 50-minute microdermabrasion or 50-minute vitamin infusion facial treatments.
- Type of microdermabrasion: Crystal
- About crystal microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand gently over your face in short, quick strokes. The wand emits a jet of super-fine crystals in an effort to break up dull, dead skin cells.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Vitamin infusion facials use a combination of vitamins and polypeptides to reduce redness, acne, sun damage, and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The vitamin infusion facial includes a glycolic peel and a collagen mask.
Need To Know
About Roni Paulino’s Dermatage Skin Care
When it comes to skincare, Roni Paulino has done a little bit of everything throughout her nearly 40-year career. She's administered glycolic peels and laser treatments at plastic surgery offices, and performed custom facials and massage at a five-star hotel spa in New York City. Now at her own spa in New Jersey, Paulino works with clients in need of varying degrees of treatment. Those just looking to relax and refresh can get the signature facial, which includes a gentle exfoliation and facial massage, while those with scarring or hyperpigmentation issues can try microdermabrasion. Roni Paulino also offers electrolysis treatments for permanent hair removal.