Esthetician performs skincare treatments designed to cleanse the complexion and help diminish the signs of aging
About This Deal
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion facials: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, microdermabrasion can rejuvenate the skin and you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
About Roop Beauty Bar
Roop Gill, Roop Beauty Bar owner and beauty aesthetic, is known for her experience, professionalism, and welcoming demeanor toward every client. She takes care to consult her patients regarding their beauty desires for the face and body in order to find the best way to bring out the natural features. And of course, Roop offers other spa services like mani/pedi nail care, hair services, facials with microdermabrasion treatments, stylish microblading sessions, and even personal makeover sessions with Roop herself.