What You Get
$45 for an Italian steak-house dinner for two (up to $80 total value)
- One shared appetizer (up to $13 value)
- Two entrees (up to $29 value each)
- One shared dessert (up to $9 value)
See the menu.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
Rosa & Rocco’s Italian Kitchen & Steakhouse
As a child, Rocco and his family frequently crowded around the table to enjoy hearty Old-World Italian fare. Young Rocco treasured these family meals so much that he wanted to open an Italian eatery modeled after them. As he grew older, Rocco found someone who loved family meals as much as he did—his sweetheart, Rosa. Together, they established Rosa & Rocco’s Italian Kitchen & Steakhouse, whose menu is filled with classic dishes, including the couple's favorites.
Rosa and Rocco's Favorites
- After the veal meatballs are made using a top-secret recipe, they're smothered in marinara and sprinkled with parmesan.
- Baked in red sauce and topped with melted mozzarella and romano, the ravioli is stuffed with meat or seasoned ricotta.
- The combo of steak and pasta marries grilled filet medallions with fettuccine alfredo or spaghetti marinara.
- A rich red-pepper coulis complements the housemade crab cakes, which come with fresh asparagus.