Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for a four-course BYOB “Love is in the Air” dinner for two on February 13 ($79.98 value)
- $59 for a four-course BYOB “Love is in the Air” dinner for two on February 14 ($79.98 value)
The BYOB “Love is in the Air” dinner for two includes the following:
- First course: wild mushroom turnovers with a rosemary white wine sauce or petite crab cakes with creole sauce
- Second course: roasted rack of lamb with truffle mashed potatoes and spinach
- Third course: brownie tart with marshmallow and chocolate sauce
- Fourth course: strawberry surprise
Live Performance by Ira Soul from 6-9pm on the 13th and 5-7pm on the 14th.
Rosalee's Southern Comfort Cuisine
Chef Jerome Watkins has been an executive chef, a chef de cuisine, and a cafe chef. He helped establish the slow-food movement in Cape Cod. He worked with Mario Batali. At Rosalee's Southern Comfort Cuisine, he finally settled down to shape a barbecue and soul-food menu all his own.
The BYOB eatery serves up healthier versions of seasonal dishes made with farm-to-table veggies, including everything from farm-raised catfish to fried green tomatoes with baby arugula and red onion in a champagne vinaigrette. Meatier entrees such as smoked, pan-roasted pork loin and racks of St. Louis–style barbecue ribs round out the southern-influenced offerings, which are also available for catering and banquets.
The hearty meals aren't the only attraction, though, as Rosalee's also features Jazz Supper Nights, which display the talents of musicians such as Grammy Award-winning saxophonist Erik Lawrence. Rosalee's picturesque backyard stage also doubles as an outdoor wedding venue, which is handy since the chef's wife, Carolyn Watkins, is a certified wedding and event planner who runs Rosalee's Southern Belle Wedding Planning Services.