All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 6 days ago
· Reviewed October 16, 2017
· Reviewed September 7, 2017
What You'll Get
- $10 value for pizza
- Valid for pickup or delivery
- Orders available: Sunday–Saturday, 11:00 a.m.–10:00 p.m.
- Delivery radius: approximately 4 miles
- Minimum order amount: $20.00
- Delivery fee: $3.00
How to Order via Groupon To Go
Groupon To Go is a national delivery and takeout service that brings you the best eats from your favorite local restaurants.
- Click the “Order Now” button to go to the menu page for this restaurant on groupontogo.com or in the Groupon mobile app.
- Enter your address and select whether this order is for delivery or pickup.
- View, add, or remove items from your cart; place your order when you’re ready.
- Track your order in real-time.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid toward taxes, gratuity or delivery fees. Redemption only available through us.com. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Entire voucher value must be used in one purchase. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rosati’s Pizza
Rosati’s Pizza's history dates back to the early 1900s, when a recent Italian immigrant named Ferdinand Rosati moved from New York to Chicago with the dream of opening a restaurant. His first attempt was modest—with Ferdinand simultaneously fulfilling the duties of chef, server, dishwasher, and host—but quickly gained popularity for its crispy-thin-crust pizzas, originally served as complimentary appetizers. Encouraged by the public's response to the pies, Ferdinand and his son, Sam, decided to focus their efforts on opening a true pizzeria.
Today, at Rosati's Pizza locations across the country, plumes of heat swirl above piping-hot pies concocted from handmade sauce and dough. A smattering of toppings cling to five crust options—crispy thin, double dough, Chicago-style, pan, and superstuffed—as well as hide from their hungry predators inside hand-rolled calzones. Homemade lasagna and fettuccine alfredo battle for the top pasta spot, and fried chicken, baby back ribs, and fried-shrimp dinners work together to distract diners from hard-to-resist buffalo wings.