The traditional method of making pizza from scratch begins with crushing tomatoes and ends with calling the local pizzeria instead. Skip the messy middle steps with today’s Groupon to Rosati’s Pizza, valid at locations on Alma School Road in Mesa and East Baseline Road in Phoenix. Choose between the following options:
- For $19, you get a pizza-and-wings dinner (a $38 total value), which includes:
- Two 14-inch thin-crust cheese pizzas (a $13.75 value each)
- Six buffalo chicken wings (a $5.25 value)
- A large caesar salad (a $5.25 value)
- For $9, you get $18 worth of carry-out fare from the Mesa or Phoenix carry-out menu. Pizzas range in price from $9.75 to $25.25.<p>
Bubbling up Chicago-style pizzas since the early 1900s, Rosati’s Pizza continues to feed hungry mouths with its cheesy wonders. The pizza-and-wings dinner pairs two golden thin-crust pizzas with an order of buffalo wings slathered in mild, hot, or barbecue sauce in a coupling that makes peanut butter and jelly feel the need to up their game. The caesar salad’s garden of romaine lettuce and croutons adds audible crunch covered in creamy caesar dressing. Among the eatery’s other doughy options are hand-rolled calzones enveloping a choice of fillings, mozzarella cheese, and Rosati’s house pizza sauce, and the classic Chicago-style deep-dish pizza that packs toppings, cheese, and chunky pomodoro tomatoes onto the exceptionally wide shoulders of its buttery crust.