Clients can treat themselves to a Swedish or deep tissue massage and a sauna session designed to promote relaxation
What You'll Get
- Customers may choose between Swedish or deep-tissue massage.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- How it works: infrared heat permeates to the body’s core faster than the warm air of a regular sauna, elevating the heart rate to help boost the metabolism.
- Benefits: on top of the traditional benefits of a sauna session—relaxed muscles and a cleansing, steam-induced sweat—infrared saunas can also play a role in weight-loss regimens.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. New customers only. Appointment required. Valid Monday through Friday only. Customers may choose between Swedish or deep tissue massages only. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rose Garden Massage
Rose Garden Massage’s cadre of massage therapists targets pain caused by injury, stress, and lymphedema. Massage sessions calibrate each stroke to the client's needs, pulling together modalities such as Swedish, deep-tissue, lymphatic drainage, and sports massage. Guided meditations attempt to detect emotional sources of pain or retrieve forgotten locker combinations, and workshops provide a space to share knowledge about topics such as couples massage and women’s empowerment. A lounge offers space to linger posttreatment or have a breakup talk with the knots in tight muscles before appointments.