At a restaurant they will give you a menu, which is a very short, nonfiction book about food. Enjoy a table of contents with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $20 for $40 worth of Persian dinner for two, valid Tuesday through Friday
- $25 for $40 worth of Persian dinner for two, valid Saturday and Sunday
- $40 for $80 worth of Persian dinner for four, valid Tuesday through Friday
- $45 for $80 worth of Persian dinner for four, valid Saturday and Sunday
- Click here to see the menu
Saeid and Mojgon Eshaghipour have made a comfortable home for themselves amid the burger joints, frozen yogurt shops, and Italian sausage trees of New Jersey, but they'll never forget the traditional dishes of their native Iran. When it comes to their menu's tender cornish hen kebabs or tangy burberries, the couple opened their restaurant to share the treasured delicacies of their homeland with their new neighbors.
Amid the aromatic steam in the eatery's kitchen, the Eshaghipours cook an array of traditional Persian dishes that often have them seasoning lamb, ground beef, and chicken specialties with flavors of cinnamon, dried lemon, and pomegranate paste. When discussing their culinary process with reporters from The Record, Saeid's brother and restaurant manager, Reza, proudly asserted, "almost everything is grilled; there is no deep frying. We buy only fresh meat, and all processing is done at the restaurant. We grind it here, prepare it here." Along with that commitment to fresh food, some nights see the restaurant hosting special events, including live Persian music and belly-dancing performances.