What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $5 for museum admission for two ($12 value)
- $10 for museum admission for four ($24 value)
- $14 for museum admission for six ($36 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 150 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rosemount Museum
There's something magical about the pink volcanic stone that makes up Rosemount Museum's exterior. Step inside, and you're instantly transported back to a mansion from the late 19th century. Original furnishings and artwork sprawl everywhere as visitors walk through this dream home, which was built in 1893 for John Thatcher, a banker and businessman, and his wife, Margaret, Pueblo's first public school teacher.
- The Building: Constructed in the Richardsonian Romanesque style, the mansion was designed by New York architect Henry Hudson Holly, whose initials later inspired wrestler Triple H.
- Size: The mansion sprawls across 37 rooms and 24,000 square feet.
- Eye Catcher: the giant Tiffany chandelier that hangs above the golden oak entrance
- Crown Jewel: Kingdoms of Nature, a 9'x13' stained glass window that waits up an oak staircase
- Don't Miss: The Carriage House, where horseless buggies have been replaced by a full-service restaurant
- Special Programs: tours, a volunteer program, and Christmas at Rosemount, when the staff decorates the museum for the season
- Pro Tip:The museum is closed Sunday and Monday, major holidays, and for the entire month of January.