All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· July 18, 2018
· July 7, 2018
· June 29, 2018
What You'll Get
Rosetta Stone Language Courses
Rosetta Stone’s educational blend of reading, listening, speaking, and writing for new speakers garnered a PC Magazine Editors’ Choice award for Best Language-Learning Software. The interactive lessons rely on speech-recognition technology to give instant feedback on pronunciation, making it simple to succeed at conversational skills ranging from telling time and discussing weather to sharing family traditions, or even opinions about movies. Rosetta Stone’s supportive community of online learners engages pupils in live conversations, game play, and live practice sessions with native speakers. The Rosetta Stone software also includes tools for language practice on the go.
- Interactive digital lessons blend visual and aural cues
- Speech-recognition technology for instant feedback
- Live conversational practice with native speakers
- Online community with opportunity for one-on-one practice
- Compatible apps for iPad, iPhone, and select Android devices
- Access language activities from laptops, smartphones, and tablets
- Audio companion MP3 files
- Approximately 200 hours of instruction
- Lessons conducted entirely in the new learned language
- Moves beyond basic conversations to sharing ideas, opinions, and everyday language needs
The Fine Print
Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. FINAL SALE; no refunds. After purchase, must redeem code found on voucher at www.rosettastone.com/groupon-download to download language course. How is the strike-through price determined? May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rosetta Stone
The recipient of a litany of awards for its language-education resources for classrooms, businesses, and private use, Rosetta Stone has helped millions of learners spread across 150 countries learn new languages through an in-depth, stimulating curriculum. Designed to tap into the process by which children learn their first language, the program prompts pupils to learn in realistic contexts, participate in interactive games, and practice with speech-recognition software that provides feedback in real time. Rosetta Stone users practice their new language as they collaborate, compete, and chat with fellow learners and interact with native-speaking tutors.