Interactive software uses immersion technique speech-recognition technology to help students master and retain a foreign language
About This Deal
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Rosetta Stone Homeschool
This learning software is designed specifically for teaching children foreign languages at home. By blending reading, listening, speaking, and writing for young learners, it works toward long-term retention and lifelong language skills. Learn more about Rosetta Stone Homeschool’s main features:
- 24 different language programs from which to choose
- TruAccent, a state-of-the-art speech-recognition technology that understands, analyzes, and corrects speech
- Immersive features that enable children to pick up foreign vocabulary naturally through literature and accent training
- Interactive digital lessons blending visual and aural cues
- Monitoring and reporting tools that provide students and parents with detailed progress reports and data
- Access to language activities from laptops, smartphones, and tablets
- Downloadable lessons with audio for offline work
- See the minimum system requirements
Need To Know
About Rosetta Stone
The recipient of a litany of awards for its language-education resources for classrooms, businesses, and private use, Rosetta Stone has helped millions of learners spread across 150 countries learn new languages through an in-depth, stimulating curriculum. Designed to tap into the process by which children learn their first language, the program prompts pupils to learn in realistic contexts, participate in interactive games, and practice with speech-recognition software that provides feedback in real time. Rosetta Stone users practice their new language as they collaborate, compete, and chat with fellow learners and interact with native-speaking tutors.