All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Rosetta Stone Homeschool
This learning software is designed specifically for teaching children foreign languages at home. By blending reading, listening, speaking, and writing for young learners, it works toward long-term retention and lifelong language skills. Learn more about Rosetta Stone Homeschool’s main features:
- 24 different language programs from which to choose
- TruAccent, a state-of-the-art speech-recognition technology that understands, analyzes, and corrects speech
- Immersive features that enable children to pick up foreign vocabulary naturally through literature and accent training
- Interactive digital lessons blending visual and aural cues
- Monitoring and reporting tools that provide students and parents with detailed progress reports and data
- Access to language activities from laptops, smartphones, and tablets
- Downloadable lessons with audio for offline work
- See the minimum system requirements
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid online only. See the minimum system requirements. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Must be 13 or older. Not valid with other offers or promotions. All sales final. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Rosetta Stone
The recipient of a litany of awards for its language-education resources for classrooms, businesses, and private use, Rosetta Stone has helped millions of learners spread across 150 countries learn new languages through an in-depth, stimulating curriculum. Designed to tap into the process by which children learn their first language, the program prompts pupils to learn in realistic contexts, participate in interactive games, and practice with speech-recognition software that provides feedback in real time. Rosetta Stone users practice their new language as they collaborate, compete, and chat with fellow learners and interact with native-speaking tutors.