A working knowledge of international cuisine can help you avoid spicy peppers masquerading as bell peppers or Chef Boyardee masquerading as Julia Child. Nourish your powers of discernment with today’s Groupon to Rosinha’s Restaurant in Pawtucket.
$20 for $40 worth of Portuguese cuisine and drinks $35 for $80 worth of Portuguese cuisine and drinks for parties of four or more
- The menu includes the following:
- Seafood paella with lobster, shrimp, mussels and saffron rice ($22.95)
- Grilled salmon with passion fruit sauce ($18.95)
- 10-ounce filet mignon with red wine and mushroom sauce ($21.95)
- Open until 1 a.m. every night