Restaurant serves an array of Italian dishes including bruschetta, penne al pollo, grilled salmon, and minestrone soup
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Dinner for Two People
- Dinner for Four People
Both options include:
- glass of house red or white wine (one per person)
- first course: minestrone soup (one per person)
- second course: appetizer to share: bruschetta, cesare salad, Italian salad, or cozze alla marinara (one per every two customers)
- main course: canelloni, mannicotti, penne al pollo, grilled salmon, fillet of sole, veal marsala, veal piccata, or veal tenderloin (one per person)
- dessert course: fresh homemade dessert, selection changes daily (one per person)
See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for items included, substitutions may be subject to charge. Fridays and Saturdays subject to availability. Reservation required. Subject to availability. Not valid on Holidays. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Not valid toward taxes or gratuity. Valid only for option purchased. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rossini Restaurant
At Rossini Restaurant, crisp white tablecloths and simple white dishes make an elegant backdrop for chef Matt Clarke's vibrant Italian recipes. Locally and globally sourced ingredients appear in recipes such as osso buco, insalata caprese, and lasagna with creamy bechamel sauce. Behind the bar, staffers can uncork wine or shake cocktails to complement any dish.