A rowing machine and internet connection are all that is needed to access all of the classes in the course
What You'll Get
- Row17’s online rowing classes on the Row Nation platform provide rowing fundamentals, show proper form, and guide individuals through engaging and fun workouts.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online redemption only. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Row17 Calgary is no stranger to blisteringly cold winters. Such weather can make it difficult to spend a lot of time outside, much less exercise outdoors. Row17 is the country's first dedicated indoor rowing studio offering various rowing classes, which invites participants to burn calories like never before.
Appropriately located on 17th Avenue SW, the indoor rowing space features a host of WaterRower GX machines (the same machine used by protagonist Frank Underwood in Netflix's House of Cards), which expertly imitate the resistance of a boat gliding through the water. They've also assembled a team of knowledgeable instructors who lead a range of classes for beginner to advanced rowers.
- IndoRow: Working together, rowers use more than 84% of their body mass to burn calories and build strength during this total-body workout.
- RowLentless: Whether they're looking to row faster, harder, or farther, this class is designed for rowers looking to improve. During the 55-minute full-body, rowing-based workout, instructors focus on under-utilized muscles to help students row their best.
- Row 'n' Flow: Led by an instructor with a background in both rowing and yoga, this 55-minute class combines the two disciplines for a unique experience. Set to music and corresponding light, the energizing session aims to leave pupils stronger and more confident.
- IndoRow EXT: Get in, strap down and get ready to move like never before. The heat is definitely up in this 60-minute class!
- Candlelight Row: A mind and body experience with a Zen atmosphere, featuring calming music and rhythmic rowing to create a customized workout.