All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Private outing
- About the boat: 46’ Hatteras Flybridge
- Boat amenities: The boat is powered by twin 900HP Detroit engines, and comes equipped with a full set of navigational equipment, outriggers, downriggers, center rigger, tuna tubes, live bait tank, and a large flybridge with cover. Clients can rest inside the air-conditioned cabin and galley, which feature a toilet, shower, kitchen with fridge, beds, TV and multimedia system.
- What to wear: Wear anything that is comfortable for you. No sandals. Sunblock and a hat highly recommended.
- Where you’ll fish: In the waters around Fort Lauderdale
- Fish-cleaning available: Yes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rowdy One Charters
Captain Bud Randall invites anglers aboard his boat, the Rowdy One, for thrilling fishing adventures. Armed with more than 38 years of charter experience, Captain Bud and his crew chart their course toward the area's best fishing spots.
Trips are available to suit any group's taste—including nearshore, offshore, reef, and wreck fishing. And customers of all ages are welcome on the 46' Hatteras flybridge, which boasts an air-conditioned cabin and galley and a full multimedia system.