All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
$15.50 for a meal for two (up to $29 total value)
- Two steam buns (up to $18 value)
- Two drinks (up to $11 value)
$31 for a meal for four (up to $58 total value)
- Four steam buns (up to $36 value)
- Four drinks (up to $22 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Roxu Fusion
Roxu Fusion is firmly rooted on Madison Avenue in Lakewood. Its cuisine, however, spans the globe for inspiration. Chef Robert Dippong helms the kitchen, where he employs curing, fermentation, kho, and sous-vide culinary methods to assemble a menu of eclectic Asian-fusion fare. Read on to learn about a few of the standout dishes.
- Porchetta steam bun: Served on a folded steam bun or hydroponic bibb lettuce, this option features duck, pork belly, bacon porchetta, nuoc mau, and sesame-cashew brittle.
- Wagyu bibimbap: This korean rice bowl is filled with wagyu beef, asparagus, shishito peppers, carrots, mushrooms, local eggs, jasmine, and chili broth that can be prepared mild or spicy.
- Sesame-chicken pierogi: A true fusion of Cleveland and Asian cuisines, this dish combines locally made sesame-chicken pierogi with wok-fried onions, miso-butter sauce, and five-spice crema.
- Cocktail: With an extensive cocktail list, it's no surprise Roxu was named one of the city's best happy hours by Cleveland.com. The Fugo Fizz—Nikka Japanese whiskey, Grand Marnier, grenadine, housemade sour, and egg white—is among the tasty libations.