- $25 for $40 worth of upscale bistro cuisine for two or more
- Click to see the menu.
Within their kitchen inside the Eldorado Resort Casino, the chefs at Roxy stay busy turning out dishes inspired by traditional French bistro cuisine. Read on to learn more about this celebrated restaurant:
- Appetizer: Burgundian escargot sautéed in garlic butter and a dash of Pernod
- Seafood entree: whole dover sole, which servers debone tableside and pair with brown-butter sauce
- Meat entree: Colorado rack of lamb with artichoke risotto and a refreshing mint pesto
A Well-Stocked Bar
Exquisite cuisine isn’t Roxy’s only concern; their bartenders also know how to shake up a mean drink. The cocktail of choice at Roxy’s Bar and Lounge is the martini. You’ll find a list of 100-plus variations, many of which are made with the bar’s enviable collection of vodka. Their cellars also house more than 350 types of wine, a massive selection that helped earn the restaurant an Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator.
Awards and Accolades
- DiRōNA Award, Distinguished Restaurants of North America
- Award of Excellence, Wine Spectator
- Best Martini, Reno Gazette-Journal