What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $189 for 10 half-hour youth group swim classes for ages 4–6 ($459 value)
- $339 for 20 half-hour youth twice-weekly group swim classes for ages 4–6 ($829 value)
- $269 for 10 one-hour youth group swim classes for ages 7–17 ($649 value)
- $469 for 20 one-hour youth twice-weekly group swim classes for ages 7–17 ($1,079 value)
- $249 for 10 one-hour adult group swim classes ($599 value)
- $449 for 20 one-hour twice-weekly adult group swim classes ($1,079 value)
Classes take place April 10 through June 30. Students will have the same schedule throughout the 10-week program. Only one makeup class is offered to those who miss any classes.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 30, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only at West 18th Street and East 25th Street locations. Sessions start on April 10-13. Student will take the same schedule for 10-week swimming program. Only one makeup class is offered to those who miss any classes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Royal Athletic Swimming Program
If you ask an instructor at Royal Athletic Swimming Program, he or she will tell you that every person should know how to swim. The program's classes make this a reality at pools around the city, where students are grouped into level-specific classes in order to hone their skills. These levels include beginner sessions for novices, intermediate and advanced sessions, even a swim team for those who develop a passion for the sport or the desire to earn a cool nickname like "Bottlenose."