Choose from Six Options
- $189 for 10 half-hour youth group swim classes for ages 4–6 ($459 value)
- $339 for 20 half-hour youth twice-weekly group swim classes for ages 4–6 ($829 value)
- $269 for 10 one-hour youth group swim classes for ages 7–17 ($649 value)
- $469 for 20 one-hour youth twice-weekly group swim classes for ages 7–17 ($1,079 value)
- $249 for 10 one-hour adult group swim classes ($599 value)
- $449 for 20 one-hour twice-weekly adult group swim classes ($1,079 value)
Classes take place April 10 through June 30. Students will have the same schedule throughout the 10-week program. Only one makeup class is offered to those who miss any classes.
Royal Athletic Swimming Program
If you ask an instructor at Royal Athletic Swimming Program, he or she will tell you that every person should know how to swim. The program's classes make this a reality at pools around the city, where students are grouped into level-specific classes in order to hone their skills. These levels include beginner sessions for novices, intermediate and advanced sessions, even a swim team for those who develop a passion for the sport or the desire to earn a cool nickname like "Bottlenose."
88% of 34 customers recommend
“The staff and instructors are wonder, pleasant and friendly. This is a great experience and the lessons are structure and aimed for a beginner to learn how to swim.”
“The instructors are very helpful and patient. The facility needs some upkeep.”
“Awesome place, they get you started on the first day, no speeches ..”