A make-up artist uses a special pen to deposit pigment under top layer of the skin to add volume and shape brows in a desired manner
About This Deal
- Wielding a tattoo pen, technicians apply permanent pigment that mimics the appearance of makeup, accentuating clients’ natural features.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about permanent makeup.
- Learn more about types of permanent makeup, eligibility, the recovery process, and more
After applying a numbing agent, technicians wield a handheld microblading pen, dipping it in ink to etch hair-like lines into the brows.
- The number of sessions required can vary based on the tattoo’s age, as well as the density and color of the ink, but results can typically be seen after three treatments spaced over time.
- Click here to learn more about laser tattoo removal.
Need To Know
About Royal Beauty Salon
Amidst the Royal Beauty Salon's walls, a team of hair stylists transforms looks using only a pair of scissors, blow dryers, and hair dyes. With the help of these, they are able to accentuate natural features, visually modulate facial shapes, and create color combinations that add dimension and depth. But it doesn't end here as there is also a team of aestheticians who apply permanent makeup.