Recipes are written in a language all their own, leading amateur cooks to confuse a pinch for a dash or forget that the chef’s word for “water” is “salt.” Trust a native speaker with today’s Groupon to Royal Bengal Indian Cuisine in Warren.
$15 for an Indian dinner for two (up to $31.48 value)
$28 for an Indian dinner for four (up to $62.96 value)
$10 for $20 worth of take-out
- Dinners for two or four include the following selections from the menu:
- Any appetizer to share per couple, with options such as veggie or meat samosas (up to a $3.50 value each)
- Any entree per person, with options such as gobi lamb with fresh cauliflower, ginger, and indian spices (up to a $13.99 value each)
- Traditional Indian cuisine
- Dishes forged with high-quality ingredients
- Spacious dining room</p>
Royal Bengal Indian Cuisine
Royal Bengal Indian Cuisine’s executive chef employs 20 years of culinary experience gleaned from years spent in Pakistan’s five-star Avari hotel to whip up piquant Indian dishes infused with American flair. Bengal's team of gastronomic wizards meticulously create each dish using Easy-Bake Oven assembly instructions and the finest of ingredients such as fresh okra, housemade cheese, and freshly ground spices. Amid the rich, red walls of a spacious dining room, friendly servers deftly deliver platefuls of lamb, chicken, and seafood, and herbivorous noshers and cannibalistic tomatoes alike can treat tummies to a host of vegetarian dishes.