What You'll Get
Recipes are written in a language all their own, leading amateur cooks to confuse a pinch for a dash or forget that the chef’s word for “water” is “salt.” Trust a native speaker with today’s Groupon to Royal Bengal Indian Cuisine in Warren.
$15 for an Indian dinner for two (up to $31.48 value)
$28 for an Indian dinner for four (up to $62.96 value)
$10 for $20 worth of take-out
- Dinners for two or four include the following selections from the menu:
- Any appetizer to share per couple, with options such as veggie or meat samosas (up to a $3.50 value each)
- Any entree per person, with options such as gobi lamb with fresh cauliflower, ginger, and indian spices (up to a $13.99 value each)
- Traditional Indian cuisine
- Dishes forged with high-quality ingredients
- Spacious dining room</p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 13, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dinners for 2 and 4 valid only for dine-in; $20 Groupon valid only for carryout. Not valid for lamb chop or prawn dishes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Royal Bengal Indian Cuisine
Royal Bengal Indian Cuisine’s executive chef employs 20 years of culinary experience gleaned from years spent in Pakistan’s five-star Avari hotel to whip up piquant Indian dishes infused with American flair. Bengal's team of gastronomic wizards meticulously create each dish using Easy-Bake Oven assembly instructions and the finest of ingredients such as fresh okra, housemade cheese, and freshly ground spices. Amid the rich, red walls of a spacious dining room, friendly servers deftly deliver platefuls of lamb, chicken, and seafood, and herbivorous noshers and cannibalistic tomatoes alike can treat tummies to a host of vegetarian dishes.