Visitors learn about Royal Brewery’s history while tasting craft beers such as Culicidae Ale, Chevelle Diablo-Porter, and Termite Loger
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Brewery Tour and Two Pints of Beer Each for Two People
- Brewery Tour and Two Pints of Beer Each for Up to Four People
- Brewery Tour, Two Pints of Beer, Two Souvenir Pint Glasses and T-shirt Each for Two People
- Brewery Tour, Two Pints of Beer, Four Souvenir Pint Glasses and T-shirt Each for Four People
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Tours are only available on Saturdays and Sundays at 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Royal Brewery
At Royal Brewery New Orleans sample a selection craft beers.
- Where it all started: back in the mid '90s on owner Raymond Pumilia's kitchen stove
- Where it is now: in New Orleans' "Beverage and Yeast Belt", near the Lakefront Airport.
- What's on tap: Termite Loger, California Common/Steam Lager, the Fruit Fly American-style special bitter, and Royal's signature Culicidae American pale ale plus two other styles