Salon offers a wide range of pet grooming services including baths, haircuts, nail trims, and ear cleaning
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Brush out
- Anal gland expression
- Size limits:
- Toy: Chihuahua, Small Pug, Dachshund, Yorkie, Pomeranian
- Small: Maltese, Lhasa, Yorkie, Scotch Terrier, Shih Tzu
- Medium: Cocker Spaniel, Mini Poodle, Mini Schnauzer, Eskimo
- Large: Boxer, Springer, Shepard, Sheltie, Golden, Lab
- XL: Husky, Std. Poodle, Goldendoodle
- XXL: Mastiff, Pyrenees, St. Bernard, Chow, Std. Schnauzer
How Often Should I Get My Dog Groomed?
- Dogs with long or easily matted coats: every 6 weeks
- Long-haired breeds that require less upkeep (such a collies): every 8 weeks
- Shorter-haired dogs that just require a bath and nail trim: every 3 months
- When it doubt, ask your groomer or your vet to recommend a grooming schedule
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Additional fees may apply for show cuts or severely matted dogs. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Royal Dog Academy
Established in 1992, Royal Dog Academy provides high-quality training based on best techniques from all over the world - USA, Germany, Finland, Russia, Israel, Turkey, and more. The specialists at the school have diverse backgrounds with numerous awards in both Russia and the United States. They specialize in training dogs for everyday life those with physical and mental handicaps, children, as well as military and police work.