Choose Between Two Options
- $47 for 18 holes of golf with a cart for two people ($86 value)
- $94 for 18 holes of golf with two carts for four people ($172 value)
Royal Meadows Golf Club
Sculpted into the undulating countryside in the 1930s, Royal Meadows Golf Club received a facelift in 2002, when course architect Craig Schreiner redesigned much of the layout. The course now makes artful use of three ponds, including on the par-three seventh, where the hazard creates a forced carry from tee-to-green. A 573-yard par-five, the 18th hole brings the round to a dramatic conclusion without forcing carts to drive through a finish line that has been set ablaze.
After the round, golfers can retreat to the clubhouse, where large screen TVs, cold drinks, and snacks replenish golfers. A spacious building forged from old barn wood and tin paneling, the clubhouse winds the clock back to the course's rustic roots.
Royal Meadows Golf Club Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 70 course
- Length of 6,388 yards from the tips
- Course rating of 70.6 from the tips
- Slope rating of 116 from the tips
- Four tee options