What You'll Get
Choose Between Three Options
- $179 for 20 units of Botox ($240 value)
- $349 for 40 units of Botox ($480 value)
- $379 for One Syringe of Juvéderm ($550 value)
Click here to view the Latisse Kit offer.
During a pre-treatment consultation, Certified family Nurse Practitioner Maryam Bornaei will discuss your goals and treatment options, which may include injecting up to 40 units of Botox. If she determines the treatment isn’t appropriate for you, your purchase may be refunded. Read more about Botox and its potential results.
Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Royal Medical Health
At Royal Medical Health, certified family nurse practitioner Maryam Bornaei offers a host of aesthetic services.
- Dermal fillers: Dermal fillers and Botox and Dysport injections help combat signs of aging, such as crow's-feet and frown, marionette, and other facial lines.
- Medical weight loss: Drawing in her years of experience, Maryam crafts personalized plans that address clients' health and weight-loss goals.
- Latisse: Royal Medical Health helps clients add length, body, and pigment to their eyelashes with Latisse's prescription serum.