Injection treatments smooth out wrinkled skin, restoring it to its youthful appearance
What You'll Get
- 20 Units of Botox
Learn More About Botox and Juvéderm
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Who’s eligible for Juvéderm injections?
How does it work? How much does it cost? We answer all your burning questions.
An expert dishes on everything you should know about the dermal filler so you can be prepared.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Royal Medical Health
At Royal Medical Health, certified family nurse practitioner Maryam Bornaei offers a host of aesthetic services.
- Dermal fillers: Dermal fillers and Botox and Dysport injections help combat signs of aging, such as crow's-feet and frown, marionette, and other facial lines.
- Medical weight loss: Drawing in her years of experience, Maryam crafts personalized plans that address clients' health and weight-loss goals.
- Latisse: Royal Medical Health helps clients add length, body, and pigment to their eyelashes with Latisse's prescription serum.