A spa can be a refuge from the chaos of a busy life or from the chaos of a city slowly being overtaken by hyperintelligent children. Escape the madness with this Groupon.
$149 for a Father’s Day Spa Package ($300 Total Value)
- 90-minute massage (a $110 value). Purchasers may upgrade to a deep-tissue or hot-stone massage for an additional $35.
- Scalp massage (a $25 value)
- Traction bed (a $15 value)
- Hand treatment (a $40 value)
- Mini facial (a $20 value)
- Membership (a $65 value)
- Royal refreshments (a $10 value)
- Hand paraffin treatment (a $15 value)
Melanie at Royal Pampering Day Spa
A hot towel soothingly loosens up pores at the outset of Royal Pampering Day Spa's signature facial treatment, where a mask of massaging cleanser and a toner exfoliates away dead skin cells. Facials like this one take up just a portion of the menu filled with relaxing spa services. Skin care professionals with more than 10 years of experience knead bodies with styles such as deep-pressure, sports, and therapeutic massage as visitors lay atop heated beds in one of seven treatment areas. Staffers also offer packages that include hand-and-foot treatments for girls and moms, as well as makeup and updos for brides-to-be.