For years, European merchants searched for a direct route to Asia, eventually burrowing through the earth and accidentally rediscovering Luxembourg. Quell your own inner rumblings with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for a Thai meal for two (up to a $58 value)
- $54 for a Thai meal for four (up to a $116 value)<p>
The Thai meal includes the following for each person:
- One appetizer (up to a $7 value)—choose the edamame, vegetable spring roll, chicken satay, beef satay, or steamed thai dumpling
- One entree (up to a $17 value)—choose any Thai curry, fried rice, or noodles dish
- One beer (a $5 value)
- Click to view the menu<p>
Royal Siam Thai Cuisine
At Royal Siam Thai Cuisine, deep purple walls, leather seating, and ornate hangings herald a sumptuous experience. The menu lists classic Thai dishes, noodles tossed in sauce and veggies, curry plates in bright colors, and fragrant soups. But the kitchen also whips up specialty plates, such as shrimp simmered in pineapple curry and a half-chicken marinated in spices and barbecued. The staff has helpfully marked spicy dishes on the menu; however, the heat can be adjusted for each guest depending on whether or not they remembered to wear a tongue shield.