Guests get to explore the New Orleans French Quarter with a native guide for a history based ghost walking tour
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Two-hour history-based walking tour of New Orleans with history, other facts, and about ten ghost stories including the Ursulines Convent, the Lalaurie Mansion, and the United States Mint
- Break half-way through at a haunted bar and restaurant
- The tour is entirely within the French Quarter
- Departure time: tours walk every night beginning at 8 p.m.
Departure location: 537 Saint Ann Street, New Oreans, LA 70116
- Free admission for children under 10
See Royal Walking Tours’ other offer on History or Architecture Tours here.
About Royal Walking Tours
New Orleans is a city that rests on hundreds of years of rich history and cultural influences from all over the globe. With help from a knowledgable local guide from Royal Walking Tours, visitors can learn, enjoy, and explore throughout the most fun and fascinating parts of the French Quarter.