- Five Groupons, each good for one all-day visit to the arcade
- 10 Groupons, each good for one all-day visit to the arcade
- Tuesday - Thursday: 9-5p.m. (Sales, Rentals, and Private Events)
- Friday: 4-7p.m. (All Play Arcade)
- Saturday: 10-3p.m. (All Play Arcade)
- Sunday - Monday: CLOSED (Available for Private Events)
The entry admission promotion applies to Fridays 4-7p.m. and Saturdays 10-3p.m.
Visitors play retro games at the award-winning Royce’s Arcade Warehouse, a hidden gem in the West Valley.
Royce's Arcade Warehouse
Founded by Royce D'Orazio in 2013, Royce’s Arcade Warehouse has quickly grown to become the biggest retro arcade experience in Los Angeles. What began as a small garage business is now a 5,000 sq. ft. arcade and repair center in Chatsworth, CA. As a way to advertise and drive awareness, Royce began opening the arcade for Freeplay Saturdays in July of 2014. In July of 2016 Royce's Arcade relaunched as a fully themed and decorated arcade, and is now open to the public Fridays and Saturdays for just $3 per person. The office of the Mayor of Los Angeles has even recognized the arcade for being an outstanding community-oriented business.