Participants of the tour can enjoy a panoramic view of Washington, D.C. and over 22 stops at its biggest landmarks by night.
About This Deal
- What’s included: snacks and bottles of water; the van is equipped with phone charges, and umbrellas
- Departure time: 7 p.m.
- Departure location: 50 Massachusetts Ave NE, Washington, D.C. 20002 (Union Station main entrance near the red taxis).
- Tickets for kids 5–15 are $29.99 per child.
- More than 22 stops.
- Small groups can enjoy the beauty and the panoramic view of the National Capital at night.
- We don't share political views instead we share facts.
About Rsn Enterprises
Rsn Tour Bus team's mission is to make travel plans easy and exciting for the visitors of Washington DC. That's why they provide every customer with a wide variety of travel services. Guests can hop on the comfortable snacks, water, and phone charges equipped bus, avoid the issue of navigating through traffic, and listen to the experienced, bilingual staff. But most of all, they can enjoy the sights and the monuments, which include Martin Luther King Jr. Monument, the White House, and US Capitol building. The hope is that, with a choice that big, every customer can find Rsn Tour Bus service helpful and thrilling.