Choose Between Two Options
- $7 for $15 worth of comfort food at lunch or dinner for two
- $12 for $30 worth of comfort food at lunch or dinner for four
Ruby Jean's Cafe
Chef Mac McBride's grandmother raised him to value family, tradition, and southern hospitality. He honors her and her values at his restaurant, Ruby Jean's Cafe. Opened in 2014, the eatery serves a wide selection of country-style fare in buffet form. Here are a few classic southern dishes to look for:
- Fried or blackened catfish, chicken 'n' dumplings, and salmon patties are among the entrees available.
- Ruby Jean's Cafe always serves some sides, such as collard greens and mashed potatoes and gravy, but also offers diners a rotating selection of casseroles, veggies, and potato dishes.
- Guest can order burgers with all the fixings or sandwiches, including an open-faced roast-beef option.
- Diners finish off their meals with sweet desserts like fruit cobblers and bread pudding with bourbon sauce.