What You'll Get
|_Jump to: Reviews||Prior Uses of Tibetan Singing Bowls_|
Human beings need to make physical contact with other humans something like 27 times per day for emotional well-being. Massages and energy healing count for extra. Deposit some therapeutic human contact into your wellness piggy bank with today’s Groupon to Ruby Room: get $125 worth of services at Ruby Room’s salon, spa, or healing sanctuary for just $50.
Ruby Room’s serene atmosphere is more attractive than the inside of a cocoon, but it shares the transformative qualities of the insect casing. The salon’s expert hair-transformers are attuned to each customers individuality and will accentuate those qualities in every styling. After a scalp massage and a session with one of Ruby Room’s caring professional stylists, you’ll emerge with a look that suits your personality and lifestyle.
Ruby Room’s rejuvenation spa and healing sanctuary incorporate the staff’s expert understandings of energy, chakras, Chinese herbs, crystals, reflexology, and healing touches to provide services that will help you glow from the inside out. Every massage and healing session is an experience unique to you: massage therapists and healers tailor your treatment to needs to provide you with the mental and emotional clarity you deserve.
Ruby Room’s signature services are all high quality, but if you’re feeling adventurous, be sure to check out a few of the more unique services they offer:
- Chakra Energy Healing: Your 7 main chakras are located between the base of your spine and the top of your head. Free the stagnant energy via guided meditation and the Ruby Room’s Signature Energy Healing techniques. 60-90 minutes.
- Intuitive Reading: Confront challenging issues in your life to gain a clear, refreshed mind and spirit. 30-90 minutes.
- High Tea Healing: Relax with soothing tea while enjoy various Ruby Room healing services. 60 minutes.
Pick a new hair color or learn about the colors of the energy field that surrounds you. Let go and let Ruby Room’s experts take care of you.
Customers are aflutter over Ruby Room. Yelpers give it four stars and Insider Pages reviewers give it five: > * In the past year, I have quit smoking, getting my nails done, tanning, and I even started going out to bars less just to save some money to afford rent in Chicago. One thing I will not cut from my budget is getting my hair done at Ruby Room. – Gretchen M., Yelp > * It was incredibly intimate, even in just ten minutes. My entire outlook and feeling of energy changed - can’t wait to go back for a longer session. – Cait A., Yelp > * Ruby Room is fabulous, organic, and world class! – MNorton, Insider Pages
Prior Uses of Tibetan Singing Bowls
Before the Beastie Boys accidentally discovered Tibetan singing bowls could be used for vibrational healing, the people of the Himalayan region used them in more conventional ways: * Mixing bowls for Tibetan concrete * Storage for baseball card collections of MLB’s only Tibetan player Doug Dascenzo * Safe spots during dodgeball games * Winter hats * The lead role in Madame Butterfly
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 15, 2009. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Only valid Sunday through Friday. Retail products and facials not included. Must use total in single visit. Gratuity not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ruby Room
In their quest to bequeath clients with what they call "the style of wellness," Ruby Room offers a swath of services to promote peace and beauty, inside and out. Inside the 13,000-square-foot sanctuary, customers can indulge on the accoutrements of a spa, inn, and shop.
- The Spa: In a relaxing atmosphere, professional staff pamper guests with skincare, massage, and hair treatments, as well as spiritual healing sessions.
- The Inn: Visitors can rest and rejuvenate in cozy rooms with modern amenities, marble-and-glass showers, and a secret shared garden with a meditative waterfall.
- The Shop: From healing crystals to crème brûlée lip scrubs, the on-site shop teems with all manner of mind- and body-conscious wares.