Client is pampered with spa treatments such as aromatherapy massage and back facial, which aim to help them relax and nourish their skin
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Products used: Eminence Organic Skin Care
- Rubyz Day Spa, #ME2155; Cassandra Mason, #MT118780 ; Monica Gonzalez, #MT101588
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- Massage add-ons:
- Hot towel face treatment
- Extremity remedy
- Scalp massage
- Sinus release treatment
- Berry foot scrub
- Natural migraine headache relief
- Heart & Soul Foot Treatment
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Subject to availability. Call for more information. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rubyz Day Spa
Rubyz Day Spa guides patrons deep into a land where body, mind, and spirit come face to face with relaxation. Éminence organic products bolster each facial and skin-centric service, tenderly cleansing the epidermis with fresh, natural ingredients guaranteed by Mother Earth's legal team to not disturb sensitive skin. Gentle hands knead away strain from muscles during massage sessions and swathe bodies in linens and herbs during detoxifying body wraps. For further toxin eviction, the infrared sauna uses high heat to convince chemicals, pesticides, and plasticizers to flee the body on the backs of rolling sweat beads. The spa mavens at Rubyz also dabble in the traditional art of henna tattooing, as well as other age-old practices such as ear candling and laser hair removal. The staff at the spa use state-of-the-art technology to treat bodies of every skin and tone type and remove unwanted hair ranging from very light to very dark with minimal discomfort.