Choose Between Two Options
$30 for lunch or dinner and cocktails for two ($61.97 value)
- Any one entree (a $14.49 value)
- Any one appetizer (a $13.99 value)
- Any two cocktails (an $18 value)
- Any one bread (a $2 value)
- Any one biryani dish (a $13.49 value)
$55 for lunch or dinner and cocktails for four ($123.94 value)
- Any two entrees (a $28.98 value)
- Any two appetizers (a $27.98 value)
- Any four cocktails (a $36 value)
- Any two breads (a $4 value)
- Any two biryani dishes (a $26.98 value)
See the [menu](http://www.ruchichicago.com/home2.html.
All-you-can-eat dosa. For many, these words are reason enough to high-tail it to Ruchi Restaurant, where generous portions and flavorful authenticity are the hallmarks of the chefs' Northern and Southern Indian cuisine. If you're not already a fan, dosa are delicate, paper-thin crepes made with the flour of black lentils and rice. At Ruchi, they're folded around more than 25 different types of savory fillings. Other house signatures include dum biryani and chicken tikka, other regional specialties the team puts just as much heart into.