When left unchecked, free-range piñatas will wreak havoc on unattended tomatillo patches and chew black-bean fields into too-sweet candy cud. Ensure savory Mexican ingredients fall into the right hands with today’s Groupon to Rudy’s Burritos in Mesa. Choose between the following options:
- For $11, you get a meal for two (up to a $22.47 total value) that includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $3.99 value)
- Two combos (up to a $7.35 value each)
- Two large drinks (up to a $1.89 value each)<p>
- For $12, you get $24 worth of tacos, burritos, and Mexican street fare from the menu.
The sizzling aroma of Mexican spice permeates Rudy’s Burritos as friendly servers dish up taquería staples and street-fare favorites. Soften appetite’s edge with an order of chunky guacamole before chowing down on a deep-fried chimichanga stuffed with a selection of meats, including chicken, carne asada, and chile verde. Beef fajitas sweat alongside a grilled mix of bell peppers and onions, and a two-taco plate lets patrons calibrate meat choice, shell softness, and the language of the assembly manual to taste. Diners who select today’s second option can experience the shop’s signature super burrito, an amalgamation of asada, beans, avocados, and cheese rolled up in the arms of a lonely tortilla’s embrace ($5.50). Wash down spicy bites with sips of soda or traditional horchata.